Young whale dies from plastic bags

This is not just another news story. What happened is not normal. A young whale that washed up in the Philippines died from “gastric shock” after ingesting nearly 90 pounds of plastic bags. Was one of the bags mine? And, even if it wasn’t . . . Read more . . .

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s